& Award Program Details
What DGS Security will recognize:
- Individual & Team performance
- Service that goes above and beyond
Nomination cards will be submitted on-line for recognition and awards when:
- Exceptional job performance & Excellent customer service is
- Peers, Supervisors, DGS Security Leadership, Delta Corporate Security, Delta Employees & Visitors will have access to submit a nomination for Exceptional job performance & Excellent customer service
Types of Nominations
- DELTA EMPLOYEE OR VISITOR NOMINATION: A Delta employee
or visitor may be given a DGS Security Survey Card if they wish to nominate an Officer or Supervisor for an exceptional job well done or for providing excellent customer service
- PEER NOMINATION: Supervisors / Officers having witnessed
an “exceptional” job well done, or “excellent” customer service being provided by their colleagues can go to the DSSrewards.info website and download a nomination card, complete and submit
electronically on the website
- DGS SECURITY LEADERSHIP NOMINATION: A DGS Security
Supervisor or Manager having witnessed an “Exceptional” job well done, or “Excellent” customer service being provided by their colleagues can go to the DSSRewards.info website and access a nomination
card, complete and submit it electronically on the website
- CLIENT NOMINATION: A Delta Corporate Security Team
Member having witnessed a member of the DGS Security Team (Officer, Supervisor and/ or Manager) going above and beyond while performing their duties, or providing ”Excellent” customer service
may follow the instructions on the DGS Security Survey card to submit an employee recognition nomination form
Award Nomination - All nominations must be submitted by the 29th of each month.
Award Determination - DGS Security Management Teams will determine winners for their
stations for the previous month by the 10th of the current month.
- All winners will be notified of having won the previous month's award by
the 15th of the current month.
- All order requests must be submitted by the merit winners within 5 business days of notification
Distribution - All items will be distributed to the merit winners upon the delivery to the station.
Terms & Conditions
Valid for active DGS Security employees only
Program may be terminated at anytime
DGS Security employees who receive "Job Well Done" certificates may redeem them on the DSSRewards.info web site
Any abuse of the program that compromises or circumvents program rules or policies and procedures may result in
disciplinary action up to and including termination.